Walk-in's ONLY! Credit or cash (credit card preferred)
On Ice Rules & Regulations:
- Skaters utilizing the track should skate counter clockwise
- ABSOLUTELY NO sticks or pucks on the OVAL track- only can be used in the infield rink areas
- ABSOLUTELY NO high sticks or raising the puck
- No "snakes" or "whipping lines" allowed
- Skate Aids are available for those who need assistance while skating. Those not needing extra help should refrain from using skate aids.
- No sitting, leaning or moving padding.
- Food and beverages are NOT allowed on the ice surface.
- Street shoes & boots are NOT allowed on the ice surface.
- Rental skates must remain on rubber surfaces or ice ONLY- please refrain from walking on concrete or non-rubber areas