INDOOR PUBLIC SKATING RULES:
- Limited to 25 TOTAL skaters, no walk-ups
- Face masks/coverings are REQUIRED to enter the facility and must be worn at all times, including while on the ice - NO EXCEPTIONS-
- If you are sick, feeling any symptoms of illness or awaiting COVID -19 results, please do NOT enter the building
Do not enter the building more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled ice time, or public skating time and leave within 10 minutes of completed ice time.
Enter through main doors (South Entrance), Exit through fire doors at the top of the arena bleachers.
No equipment bags allowed.
- All patrons MUST utilize the “MARKED” spots on benches and stands when putting skates on/off
- Please remain socially distanced from others outside of your household while in the facility and while on the ice
- Patrons asked to use SOUTH MAIN ENTRANCE when entering the facility
- Patrons should EXIT the facility through the EMERGENCY EXIT DOORS, located around the walking track of the arena
- Pre-Purchased tickets REQUIRED for all sessions; limited to 4 tickets per transaction/day
- Tickets will be released each Thursday for the following week and weekend
- Tickets MUST be pre-purchased for specific public skating sessions ONLINE:
- Please select specific date and time that you wish to attend public skating
- Multiple tickets purchased, must all be used towards SAME session- limited to 4 tickets per person
- If you want to purchase tickets for multiple dates/times- please do separate transactions
- Skaters will receive email confirmation of ticket purchase- this confirmation should be shown to ticket window to retrieve skate passes during specific date and time as listed on your confirmation
- Tickets AVAILABLE FOR PICK-UP on the day of your skating session- front desk/arena office will open 10 minutes before each scheduled session
- Punch cards or passes will NOT be accepted during this time
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL-NO REFUNDS FOR TICKETS NOT USED
- In the event of cancellations due to inclement weather, tickets will be refunded
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH POSTED RULES WILL RESULT IN ADDITIONAL EDUCATION, LOSS OF ICE TIME OR BEING ASKED TO LEAVE THE FACILITY.