Adult Open Hockey provides those 18+ the opportunity to participate in open pick-up hockey games. Various dates and times available throughout the year. See schedule for specifics.
Due to COVID-19, the process on how players can sign-up for a given open hockey session has been adjusted. See specific rules and policies listed below.
- Players & Goalies REQUIRED to sign-up via ACTIVENET registration software each MONTH; players will commit to given day of week and time each month
- Beginning March 31- if particular session is NOT full, we will allow players to purchase ticket for individual sessions
- Players REQUIRED to pre-pay (Goalies do not have to pay)
- Punch cards not currently being accepted (Note- punch cards do NOT expire and will be able to be used in future)
- Players can register online, via phone or in person (Front desk staff hours are adjusted during COVID 19 pandemic)
- NO WALK-INS or SUBS allowed
Do not come if you are experiencing symptoms, awaiting a test result or have been exposed to someone that has been showing symptoms.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH POSTED RULES WILL RESULT IN ADDITIONAL EDUCATION, LOSS OF ICE TIME OR BEING ASKED TO LEAVE THE FACILITY.