Adult Open Hockey provides those 18+ the opportunity to participate in open pick-up hockey games. Various dates and times available throughout the year. See schedule for specifics.
Due to COVID-19, the process on how players can sign-up for a given open hockey session has been adjusted. See specific rules and policies listed below.
- Players & Goalies REQUIRED to sign-up via ACTIVENET registration software each MONTH; players will commit to given day of week and time each month
- Players REQUIRED to pre-pay via ACTIVENET (Goalies do not have to pay)
- Punch cards not currently being accepted (Note- punch cards do NOT expire and will be able to be used in future)
- Players can register online, via phone or in person (Front desk staff hours are adjusted during COVID 19 pandemic)
- NO WALK-INS or SUBS allowed
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH POSTED RULES WILL RESULT IN ADDITIONAL EDUCATION, LOSS OF ICE TIME OR BEING ASKED TO LEAVE THE FACILITY.