Roseville Figure Skating Club, located in the Metro area of Mpls./St. Paul, is accepting applications for the position of Director/Head Coach, Synchronized Skating. The club is seeking a director for its existing program.
Qualifications/Responsibilities Include: Responsible for overall management and operation of the Roseville Figure Skating Synchronized Program.
Reports to: Roseville Figure Skating Board of Directors
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and scheduling on-and off-ice practices
- Conducting Summer Synchro Camp Scheduling competitions, ice shows, exhibitions and other events.
- Choreography, music and costuming
- Experience recruiting, team building, budgeting, scheduling and conducting activities related to running a successful multi-level synchronized skating program required.
- Understanding of IJS and USFS rules and requirments
- Monthly reporting on program to RFSC Board at monthly meetings
- Follow all policies in the RFSC Handbook section 2.2.2 regarding this position
- Be a positive role model for young skaters
Classification: Exempt Employee
Reporting Requirement: Reports to the Roseville Figure Skating Club Board of Directors
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Application: Send letter of application and resume to: Lisa Venne, RFSC, RSC, 2100 Civic Center Dr., Roseville, MN 55112 or email@example.com. No calls will be accepted. Review of resume and applications will begin immediately and applicants will be accepted until position has been filled.